**Registration is currently closed. If you are a small group of potential members interested in enrolling, please contact Shahrzad.**
Nourish Your Career Inner Circle ™
~ A membership group to help you thrive in your work and your life ~
If you’re ready to work together on job searching effectively, creating a career that fits your life and goals, thoughtfully managing your career, and finding ways to nourish your career, and your life – and having fun along the way – join the Nourish Your Career Inner Circle™!
As a holistic career counselor and trainer with 10+ years of experience, clients come to me for help with discovering work that matches their values, interests, strengths, priorities, personality, and life. Using a collaborative approach, we also work on how you actually find such a position (once you discover it) and thrive as you move forward.
While I enjoy partnering with job seekers from diverse backgrounds and career stages, I specialize in using my experience and expertise to help clients interested in work that they find meaningful and can use to make a positive difference in the world around them.
Ready to get to work on your own career goals and dreams – with the focused support of a holistic career counselor – in a group designed with you in mind? Based on the Nourish Your Career philosophy, advice and tips from me and 17 other professionals who contributed to my book, this group’s purpose is to help you clarify, explore, and reach your goals.
It’s a resource to help you put the Nourish Your Career information and advice to use in your own life, explore additional questions based on your specific situation, and provide you with the expertise and collaborative approach that will support your Career Journey™.
Being a member of the Inner Circle gives you a range of resources to help you thrive in your career and your life, including:
- Two Inner Circle calls a month (each call is 50 minutes), focused on topics to help you manage your career well, and in a way that aligns with your life and priorities. The calls will include time for your questions and guided conversation with me and fellow members. Share your challenges and successes, tell us what you’re working on and what next steps you’ll be taking, and track your progress (and use the group as your accountability partner).
- The topics offered during the call will be matched to the group’s needs and include areas such as:
– How to clarify your passions and values, and find a career that honors them
– Creating a job/career search plan you’ll actually use
– Social networking authentically and effectively
You can also suggest a topic or even a “how-to” call! For example, if the group wants to discuss effective use of LinkedIn, we can set aside one of our upcoming calls so I can share some of the LinkedIn tips and strategies I teach at conference and workshop presentations, and answer your specific questions.
- Recording of our monthly membership calls (whether you missed a call or just want to hear it again for new insights or as a reminder of important points shared during the call).
- Automatic membership in the Nourish Your Career Membership Club™, with access to the resource I’ve gathered for you (with new ones added regularly), including recommended books, sites, articles, audios, and other tools you can use to clarify and move toward your goals. (Saving you time and giving you the knowledge that each resource has been carefully reviewed by a career professional, before being included.)
- Growing library of Nourish Your Career Interviews™ with career professionals and other experts. Timely and timeless tips, ideas, and solutions you can use right away.
- Information you can use to nourish your career and life. Each month, I will email you with a tip, newsletter, idea, or other helpful/interesting information.
- Bonus #1 for Charter Members – A 20-minute private session with me, each month. This is your opportunity to benefit from individual, customized career support, focused exclusively on you.
- Bonus #2 – As a Charter Member, you will only pay $97 per month.
- Bonus #3 – The ability to add individual career sessions with me, at a special member price
And you never know, if the mood strikes, you might even have the chance to participate in a virtual cooking lesson (perhaps using one of the recipes from the book)! Just because…
*If you join and decide to cancel for any reason (for example, some find they prefer to work with me one-on-one, rather than in a small group), you can do so at any time, and your membership will end at the end of that month.
**New Members: If you join and, in the first month, decide this group is not the best fit for your current needs, simply cancel your membership during the first month and notify me to have your month’s membership fee refunded.
Need more information or want to explore whether this group is the right fit for you? Please get in touch!
I look forward to welcoming you to the Nourish Your Career Inner Circle™, supporting your journey, and celebrating as you reach your goals and dreams!