A portion of our income will be donated to organizations working on behalf of animals, the environment, and humanity
I consider it a privilege to serve my colleagues in the career development community. Whether you need to discuss a complex career counseling/advising case, need someone with expertise in assessments, are interested in workshops and retreats, or are thinking about transitioning to private practice, it will be my pleasure to support you and serve as a trusted resource.
Contact me by email or call (410) 271-5815
Consultation - The primary consultation areas I offer career colleagues include:
1. Case Consultation – There are times when we all need to turn to a trusted, experienced career counseling colleague for resources, brainstorming, and feedback. If you are dealing with a complex case, or there are issues complicating your client’s career progress that are not related to your area of experience, get in touch for a confidential consultation to address your questions and concerns.
2. Transitioning to Private Practice/Next Steps in Your Career – The process of making the decision to transition to private practice, or to choose the next steps in your career journey™ can be difficult and often includes dealing with conflicting feelings and thoughts and juggling many considerations and priorities (both in our professional and personal lives). Turning to an outside resource who can help you through the process with experience and compassion, while serving as an objective, confidential, and supportive sounding board can help you confidently make the decision that’s right for you and your life.
3. Assessments – I offer colleagues two assessment services:
- If you are a professional who is qualified to administer and/or interpret assessments and have questions related to finding or effectively using assessment instruments, please contact me to discuss how I may help.
- If you work with clients in job search or career transition and management, and do not specialize in or offer assessment services, contact me to discuss referring your client for this service. I offer assessment of values, interests, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®(MBTI®), and other assessments to individuals and groups.
Training, Workshops, and Retreats for Career Professionals - You share your gifts with others each day, helping them see and reach possibilities. My workshops are designed to help you feel nurtured and rejuvenated, and access the resources you need to thrive personally and professionally. Two of the workshops I offer are:
~ Discover/reconnect with your passion and purpose. Remember why you chose this work in the first place, and explore where your Career Journey™ leads today and how it fits with the rest of your life, priorities, and values
~ Effective use of social media and social networking for your own career and professional development ( and to help your clients with theirs)